Utilities is a program that is designed to make it easier to do certain tasks on a computer. It contains the following features:
- A simple way to view the date and time
- A simple text document reader
- A simple stopwatch
- A way to enter some of your own text to be spoken by your computer into an audio file
- A note taking option similar to a pen and paper
- A simple letter creator
- The ability to look something up on the internet
- The ability to play many different kinds of audio files
- The ability to turn a text document into an audio file
- A simple timer
- Help based on what you are currently doing
Download Utilities 3.0 (August 2017)
Opening the Program
To open the program, do the following:
We hope you enjoy using Utilities.
- Open the utilities file that you downloaded which should show as either utilities3 or utilities3.zip
- Use the "extract" option to copy all the files into a folder.
- Afterword, open the folder where you chose to put the files for Utilities, and click or press enter on the Utilities folder.
- Finally, click or press enter on utilities or utilities.exe.
Follow this link to go back to the main BT Projects home page